1. No racism, memes, trolling, etc. This behavior is not conducive to creating a welcoming environment at the table, and is counteractive to enabling other players to enjoy the game to its fullest extent.
2. Teamwork and cooperation must be the focus of every player. Working together is frequently required, while acting directly against the interests of the party is generally regarded as trolling. Players that enjoy purposefully sabotaging the party need not apply.
3. No twinks, munchkins, power gamers, meta gamers, etc. Players must appreciate that faults and weaknesses define character depth just as much as strengths. While god-like players are fun to play in some settings, Eskar is not one of them.
4. Players must take the game, their characters, and the setting seriously. Players must act according to philosophies that make sense and are appropriate to the campaign. Murder hobos are strictly forbidden. While alignments are not restricted, “chaotic stupid” is also strictly forbidden.
5. Dedication, punctuality and reliability are required. Showing up late to a game (or simply not showing up at all) is detrimental to the longevity of the campaign, especially with only 4 players in the party. Attentiveness at the table is also required. This campaign is expected to run for at least one year, bi-weekly. Sessions are expected to run for 3-5 hours (including breaks). Players that cannot seriously commit to the game need not apply.
6. Players must assume a meta role. These are additional duties that each player will be responsible for. More information here.
7. The game will be run in English, therefore English is a required language for players.
8. Players must adhere to the Twitch Terms of Service.